India has successfully moved towards becoming a global success in the field of market analysis and research and it is also seen as an offshore base for secondary research and analytics services by several US companies and other international companies too. Secondary research basically means using the already available data in a way that benefits your company. It is also called desk research because pre-collected data is summarized and used in an effective way and usually no necessary fieldwork is required to be done. Secondary research done in India has proven to be cost-effective for international companies. Analytics as a service is slowly becoming important for companies and small businesses. Analytics as a service in India provides complete outsourcing which is an undeniable facet of modern business and markets. One of the most successful offshore big data analysis company India is Sigma Data Systems. It provides deeper insights into data and has unique solutions to every research-related issue. An Offshore big data research company India is Digital Tantra Global that help companies by aiding them in technological matters and it employs effective data science technologies to help companies respond to market changes and demands.
Some benefits of selecting India as an offshore base for secondary research and analytics services are:-
- Sincere handling of conflicts-how a company handles dis accord and what steps it adopts to resolve it determines how successful it will be in the long run. Selecting India as an offshore base would ensure handing over research and analytical work to a workforce that would brainstorm itself out of a stiff situation and also present innovative ideas that could benefit your company.
- Focusing on base capabilities- off shoring data entries in India is a good strategy to free up time for core market activities and also strengths your competitive standing. Also, it carries no extra charge of hiring specific managers and paying rental expenses for them.
- Services of professions- market research outsourcing India, brings with it an undeniable advantage of getting access to the best talent in the world. Your company’s data gets handled by professionals who know what strategies are required to be used. They scan, process, and index your data in a professional way leaving no room for complaints or errors.
- Different time zones- field analysis outsourcing to India from any other country ensures a 24/7 guidance and support. This means that work is being done for your company at all hours. This ensures more projects being handled at an instantaneous pace and no slacking.
- An improved technological aid-your company might face severe losses if you don’t know how to make use of advanced technologies. Offshoring your research and analytics to India can help your company use top-notch technologies and opportunities without facing any financial burden. Since it is secondary research so all data is stored already and offshore companies have to make sure it is used well.
- Reduced risk factors-market research outsourcing to India can help minimize risks for your company. Performing analytics services and managing data can be a delicate task if not enough attention is paid to it. Crucial data activities like data storage, data recovery, data entry, and data arrangement can be the cause of making or marring your company’s fortunes. Offshoring data activities to India can help reduce such risks.
- Pro-Offshoring laws in India- labor laws, legal rights, intellectual property rights, and data security laws have attracted several American companies to make India as an offshoring base. Also, offshoring in India, a developing nation, is a lot easier for international companies.
India an offshore base for secondary research and analytics services lets you draw a lot of advantages for your company. It helps you gain a competitive edge over other companies in the same field as yours. Besides the Indian government offers several incentives to companies wanting to offshore data to India. Therefore these above-stated benefits along with several other causes has made India a powerful base for offshoring operations.